JobID 303 : Middle School Behavior Teacher (#2013813)
Join Ames Community School District, where your journey matters! We are seeking an Middle School Behavior Teacher for the 2020-2021 school year.
The mission of the Ames Community School District is to ensure that all learners develop the knowledge, skills, attitudes, values, and personal esteem necessary to grow in and shape a changing society.
- Demonstrates the ability to enhance academic performance.
- Demonstrates competence in content knowledge appropriate to the teaching position.
- Demonstrates competence in planning and preparing for instruction.
- Uses strategies to deliver instruction that meets the multiple learning needs of students.
- Uses effective classroom management strategies.
- Fulfills all the responsibilities of the IEP: timely and current progress monitoring, uses progress monitoring to guide instruction, etc.
- Works collaboratively with other educational professionals.
- Engages in professional growth.
- Attends work on a consistent and punctual basis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required: K-12 Strategist I
- Preferred: K-12 Strategist II: BD/LD
- Ability to pass a background check required.
Closing Date: Open until filled
Candidates, please follow the link to apply online: https://www.applitrack.com/amesk12/OnlineApp/JobPostings/View.asp?AppliTrackJobId=303
All employees of the Ames Community School District must pass a background check. ACSD is an E-Verify employer.
To learn more about the Ames Community School District, visit our websites: