JobID 651 : Speech Pathologist - Anticipated (#2013801)
Job | Posted 2 months ago
This position reports directly to the Director of Student Services. Applicants must apply online and have the following qualifications:
- Professional Educators License with Speech Pathologist – Non Teaching Endorsement.
- Knowledge and experience with Speech and Language assessments and Speech and Language eligibility criteria.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Technologically proficient in web-based IEP programs and other assistive technology applications.
- Knowledge and experience working with students on the Autism Spectrum.
- Knowledge and experience with Multi-Tiered Systems of Supports (MTSS) (Preferred).
- Previous experience in Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (Preferred).
- Ability to speak Arabic, Polish and/or Spanish as a second language (Preferred).
Ridgeland School District 122
6500 W 95th St, Oak Lawn, IL 60453-2167
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,341 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 10%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.71
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 246