JobID 2271 : Special Education Teacher Assistant - ECSE (#2007939)
Schedule: Monday - Friday ( 4.0 hours daily - schedule TBD)
Applicants for this position must meet the following criteria:
1. Must possess a high school diploma or its equivalent. Must also meet requirements of:
60 credit hours in an accredited university or college; or Associate's Degree (or higher);
or pass a competency test (Michigan Test for Teacher Certification Basic Skills Test or
ETS-ParaPro Test - Math, Reading and Writing tests).
2. Must have ability to assist with instructional adaptations.
3. Must have the ability to follow directions and work with others in a positive manner.
4. Must have strong behavior management skills and techniques.
5. Must have ability to use initiative and creativity with students and programs.
6. Must have ability to relate to preschool age children
Apply online at https://www.applitrack.com/ghaps/OnlineApp/default.aspx
Scott C. Grimes