JobID 989 : 2020-2021 Athletics Director (Teacher on Special Assignment) - Salinas High School (#2007894)
Job | Posted a month ago
Number of Openings (At Time of Posting):
Length of Work Year:
$47,715 - $111,995 annual full-time salary (initial placement based on education & experience up to 15 years); visit our website at www.salinasuhsd.org to view the Certificated Salary Schedule.
Requirements for Applying:
- All candidates who wish to be considered must attach the following to their fully completed, online application:
-Letter of Application/Intent
-Minimum of three current Letters of Recommendation
-Copy of Single Subject Teaching Credential and English Learner authorization
- Supplemental materials such as transcripts, score reports, etc. are optional but helpful in evaluating your candidacy. If you would like to provide any supplemental materials, please attach them to your online application. Do not send them separately.
- Must possess a valid California Single Subject credential & English Learner authorization (ELA, CLAD, or BCLAD). For credentialing information, please visit CCTC's website at www.ctc.ca.gov.
- The Salinas Union High School District is accepting applications for the position of Athletics Director at Salinas High School for the 2019-20 school year.
- Please get to know our District and its schools by visiting our website.
- Ideal candidates will immerse themselves in SUHSD culture and traditions.
- Our District has an enrollment of 16,000 students in grades 7-12. SUHSD currently includes four middle schools, five high schools, a continuation high school, an adult school, an alternative education school, and ROP facilities.
Salinas Union High School District
431 W. Alisal St., Salinas, CA 93901-1624
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $11,136 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 21%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 23.63
% IEP Students
State Average: 12%
State Average: 496