JobID 4514 : Middle School Math Teacher for the 2020-21 School Year (#2004734)
Job | Posted 2 months ago
Middle School Math Teacher for 2020-21 School Year
The highly qualified candidate:
- Creates learning experiences that make the content accessible and meaningful to all students.
- Provides learning opportunities that support the intellectual, social, and personal development and growth of all students.
- Creates instructional opportunities that are adapted to diverse learners and meet individual needs.
- Shows an understanding of instructional planning and designs instruction based upon knowledge of appropriate assessments, discipline, students, the community, and curriculum goals.
- Uses an understanding of both individual, and group, motivation and behavior to create a learning environment that encourages positive social interaction, active engagement in learning, and self-motivation.
- Uses a variety of instructional strategies to encourage and document students’ growth and development in the areas of critical thinking, problem-solving, and performance skills.
District Mission Statement:
The Mission of Plano School District is to empower and inspire our diverse student body to achieve academic excellence, experience personal growth, and make positive contributions to society.
District Vision Statement:
Students – Our students will think critically, persevere, and contribute productively to society.
Families & Community – Our family and community members are partners in the educational process and will support the fundamental Mission of the District.
Educators – Our educators have unwavering high expectations, believe in students, demonstrate a growth mindset, and foster a collaborative environment.
Online application required. In order to be considered for this opening, applicant must go to "View Postings" and apply for the specific Job ID number. To complete the online application process, applicants must also attach cover letter and resume. Optional attachments include credentials, letters of recommendation, certificates, transcripts, etc.
Plano Community Unit School District 88
800 S Hale St, Plano, IL 60545-2000
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,341 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 10%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.71
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 246