JobID 988 : Substitute Nurse (#2001429)
Job | Posted 2 months ago
- The Registered Nurse must possess appropriate certification as established by the school laws of the State of New Jersey and the Department of Education.
- Must demonstrate expertise in nursing practice and emergency procedures.
- Knowledge of community health and social services resources and ability to communicate effectively with non-school health professionals and social service agencies.
- Must be able to provide emergency care in case of sudden illness and administer first aid in case of injury to students or staff according policies and procedures.
- Must possess health sufficient to meet the demands of the assignment such as lifting, bending or kneeling.
- Perform such other appropriate duties as required under law or as may be assigned by the Principal or Supervisor.
- Required criminal history background check and P.L. 2018
Barnegat Township School District
550 Barnegat Blvd, Barnegat, NJ 08005
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $19,422 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 5%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 12.25
% IEP Students
State Average: 16%
State Average: 345