JobID 1930 : Weekend Custodian (#1996694)
Job | Posted 2 months ago
Positions: Custodian / 10 hours per day / 6:00 am - 4:30 pm / Saturday and Sunday
Job Statement: Will provide basic custodial services. Duties include, but are not limited to, mopping, dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, changing light bulbs and shoveling snow off walkways.
- Good communication skills, written and oral.
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience working as a custodian at a school or large facility desired.
Entry level Educational Asst:: $15.51 per hour
?District pays PERS contribution. Excellent benefit package.
- Letter of interest
- Supportive application documents or letters of recommendation may also be included.
Oregon Trail School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Educator. Reasonable accommodations for application opportunity will be provided upon request to the Personnel Department (503) 668-5541. Speech/hearing impaired assistance is available through Oregon Relay at 1-800-735-2900.
Oregon Trail School District 46
36525 SE Industrial Way, Sandy, OR 97055-7376
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $11,490 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 9%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 19.82
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 297