JobID 982 : 2019-20 Special Education - Mild/Moderate Disabilities Teacher - El Sausal Middle School (#1995323)
Job | Posted 3 months ago
Number of Openings (At Time of Posting):
Length of Work Year:
10 months - please visit our website to view the District Calendar
$47,715 - $111,995 annual full-time salary (initial placement based on education & experience up to 15 years) - visit our website to view the Certificated Salary Schedule
Requirements for Applying:
- Supplemental materials such as transcripts, letters of recommendation, score reports, etc. are optional but helpful in evaluating your candidacy. If you would like to provide any supplemental materials, please attach them to your online Frontline application. Do not send them separately.
- Must possess a valid California Education Specialist: Mild/Moderate Disabilities credential and English Learner authorization (ELA, CLAD, or BCLAD). For credentialing information, please visit CCTC's website at www.ctc.ca.gov.
- The Salinas Union High School District is accepting applications for a SpEd - Mild/Mod Disabilities Teacher vacancy at El Sausal Middle School for the 2019-20 school year.
- Please get to know our District and its schools by visiting our website.
- Ideal candidates will immerse themselves in SUHSD culture and traditions, therefore they must be willing to coach and/or be club advisors.
- Our District has an enrollment of 15,500 students in grades 7-12. SUHSD currently includes four middle schools, four high schools, a continuation high school, an alternative education school, an adult school and ROP facilities.
Salinas Union High School District
431 W. Alisal St., Salinas, CA 93901-1624
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $11,136 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 21%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 23.63
% IEP Students
State Average: 12%
State Average: 496