JobID 6008 : Long Term Substitute Social Worker (#1993884)
Job | Posted 2 months ago
Please be advised that the following position exists for the 2019/20 school year:
POSITION – Long Term Sub – School Social Worker
March 9, 2020 – May 29, 2020
- SCHOOL SOCIAL WORKER (MSW/CSW) CERTIFICATION REQUIRED
- Experience with conducting functional behavior assessments as well as creating and implementing student specific behavior plans.
- Experience working with students with emotional impairments, ASD, sensory and behavioral needs.
- Knowledge of community and local agency resources.
- Ability to facilitate a team approach between families, schools, outside agencies, etc. to support the success of students.
- Experience with administering school related standardized social/emotional and behavioral scales and assessments. Possess knowledge of the special education and 504 evaluation process.
- Demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess the ability to be highly organized while maintaining flexibility to meet daily student/building needs. Ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines at one time.
- CPI, CPR/First Aid trained or able to attend training as soon as possible.
Contact: Amy Hansen, 520 N. Orient, Parchment, MI 49004 - PH: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary is commensurate with experience. Interested and qualified candidates should apply via email or Applitrack by February 14, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATION - The Parchment School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, including sexual orientation and/or transgender identity, disability, age, religion, height, weight, marital or family status, military status, ancestry, genetic information or any other legally protected category in its programs and activities, including employment opportunities. Inquiries by applicants, students and/or parents/guardians relates to discrimination on the basis of disability/status should be directed to: Assistant Superintendent of the Parchment School District, 520 N. Orient Street, Parchment, MI 49004. Phone Number 269-488-1050.
Parchment School District
520 NORTH ORIENT ST, KALAMAZOO, MI 49004-1757
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $12,292 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 6%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 18.25
% IEP Students
State Average: 13%
State Average: 199