JobID 2341 : Middle School Advanced Learning Coordinator (Grades 5-9) (#1991980)
Job | Posted 19 days ago
- Must possess a Middle School level License in the State of Minnesota. In addition, a Gifted and Talented certification is preferred.
- This position is responsible for coordinating and supporting equitable 5-9 advanced learning supports aligned with the district’s strategic plan.
- Responsibilities include coordinating acceleration opportunities, promoting specific professional development focused on rigor and also support student transitions from elementary, and to high school, by collaborating with the Elementary Advanced Learning Coordinator (K-6).
- This position is responsible for implementing the Advanced Learning Services communication plan and supporting the Gifted Advisory Council.
- Using best practice research and an inclusive mindset, the 5-9 Advanced Learning Coordinator will serve as an advocate for the unique needs and transitions (elementary-middle and middle-high school) of advanced learners in ISD 194.
- See attached job description for additional duties and qualifications.
- Salary and fringe benefits in accord with the Master Agreement with Education Minnesota - Lakeville.
- Teacher Contract
Interested internal applicants (must be a current ISD 194 EML member to be considered an internal applicant) click on the following link: EML Internal Application
External Applicants apply online @ https://phl.applitrack.com/isd194/onlineapp/ with District Application, Resume, Cover Letter, letters of recommendation and transcripts.
Please note, our hiring process for this position is on-going. As such, we are unable to provide a hiring deadline. Therefore, you will be contacted for interviews via email if you are being considered.
ISD 194 IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND SUPPORTS WORKFORCE DIVERSITY
Lakeville Public School District
8670 210TH ST W, LAKEVILLE, MN 55044-8501
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,408 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 8%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.44
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 200