JobID 179 : School Nutrition Assistant (#1987236)
Title: School Nutrition Assistant
Monona Grove School District has an opening for a 0.47 FTE School Nutrition Assistant at Cottage Grove School. The work schedule is 10:30am-2:00pm Monday through Friday. Position to start as soon as possible.
- Prepare foods for meals.
- Maintain standards of portion and quality control during production and serving.
- Serve meals.
- Assist in all procedures and functions related to the automated foodservice payment system.
- Ensure that safety and sanitation standards are met.
- Clean and maintain carts and other equipment.
- Load and unload trucks as needed.
- Ensure proper storage of food items, including but not limited to first-in, first-out rotation.
- Maintain a pleasant and friendly attitude toward students, staff and co-workers.
- Fill in for other school nutrition personnel as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Attend work regularly.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Ability to operate a variety of kitchen equipment and appliances, including dishwasher, in a safe manner.
- Ability to handle various chemicals and compounds in a safe manner.
- Ability to read, listen, and following directions, as well as record and deliver information.
The Monona Grove School District is an equal opportunity employer.