JobID 2026 : Instructor Assistant for Speech & Debate - DV Summer Academy (10 Openings) (#1984778)
Instructor Assistant for Speech & Debate - DV Summer Academy (10 Openings)
Dates: Session 1: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 - Friday, June 12, 2020
Session 2: Monday, June 15, 2020 - Tuesday, June 30, 2020
Hourly Rate: $12.00 per hour (Temporary Position)
Position Summary: An individual must be able to perform the essential teaching job functions satisfactorily as follows:
- Supervises designed areas as assigned; ensures safety of students
- Assist with room set up and/or cleanup for teaching and/or activities
- Performs other student supervisory duties as assigned by Coordinator
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Instructor
- Temporary position, full-time position.
- May be a current Tempe Union High School District Student.
To be considered for interview, candidates must complete and submit an on-line application.
|An Equal Opportunity Employer: Tempe Union High School District is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any individual on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, gender, marital status, religion, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, or socioeconomic status. Inquiries concerning Title VI, TitleVII, Title IX may be referred to the Director of Student Affairs and District Safety, and Section 504 may be referred to the Section 504 Coordinator, 500 West Guadalupe Road, Tempe Arizona 85283-3599, (480) 839-0292. In accordance with Arizona law and Governing Board Policy, Tempe Union High School District is a smoke-free, tobacco-free work environment.|