JobID 259 : Spanish Immersion Teacher (2020-21 school year) (#1984151)
Posted 2 months ago
Spanish Immersion Teacher (2020-21 School Year)
- Holds Michigan Teaching Certificate in Elementary Education
- Native Level Spanish Proficiency
Summary: Innocademy is a K-12 charter school in Zeeland, Michigan with a focus on multi-age global learning. Innocademy is rooted in the principles of daily Spanish instruction, field experiences, community and international partnerships, and a teacher-led school. We look for candidates who thrive on ownership, collaboration, customer service, and leadership.
We are looking for a teacher to
- Develop and align curriculum to the Common Core as well as the Innocademy foundations and mission statement.
- Provide customer service to Innocademy families with frequent, engaging, and informative communication.
- Focus on the whole child, intentionally growing each individual academically, physically, emotionally, and socially.
- Exercise flexibility daily by wearing many hats, prioritizing, and problem solving while maintaining a poised professional demeanor.
- Embrace global thinking and learning that helps expand circles of influence by seeking geographic and cultural opportunities that grow Innocademy students and staff
- Utilize sound educational practices related to technology in daily instruction as well as to prepare students for a rapidly changing society.