JobID 3149 : MHS Summer School Teachers and Certified Support Staff 7-12: English, Math, Science, Social Studies, Physical Education, Health, Intervention Specialist, and Counselor (#1984033)
Summer School Dates: June 8 to July 2, 2020
Salary range: $3,855.00 - $4,274.00 (amount will be adjusted for partial-contract positions)
- Must have appropriate, valid certification or license to teach the assigned content area as recognized by the Ohio Department of Education.
- Thorough knowledge, understanding, and appreciation for the learning process and the nature and growth of children.
- Proficiency in teaching, i.e. -- demonstrate ability to adapt his/her knowledge of educational methodology and variety of instructional techniques for the benefit of students in the learning environment. Scholarly competence in the structure and content of the subject area for which (s)he is responsible.
- Ability to communicate with students and parents the manner in which the curriculum relates to them.
- Demonstrate the ability to work and interact with other staff members, students, and administration in a manner that is cooperative and productive.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To assist the Mentor Board of Education in complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act, please inform us of any special needs you have so that we may make it possible for you to participate in the application for employment process. The Mentor Board of Education is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion, age, handicap, disability or national origin in employment and in the educational programs and activities that it operates. The Board reserves all legal rights relating to vacancies, including the right to fill by voluntary/involuntary transfer or newly-hired personnel, in accordance with negotiated procedures, and the right not to fill a posted vacancy.
Director of Human Resources