JobID 1413 : Pupil Personnel Services Coordinator (3 Positions) (#1983625)
Must hold a certificate issued by Illinois State Board of Education.
The certificate position area must be in Coordinator.
Job Description: The Pupil Personnel Services Coordinator assists the Director of Pupil Personnel Services and the principals with the coordination of administrative and program components necessary to ensure the creation of an efficient and adequate program for students under consideration for or currently receiving special education services within or outside of the District. The Coordinator serves as the LEA representative in IEP meetings for their designated caseload. In addition, the Coordinator provides the building administration and staff with special education resources, as well as assistance with the implementation of appropriate academic programming for students.
- Valid and current Illinois Professional Educator License with a general administrative endorsement, as well as either the LBS I, social worker, or speech language pathologist endorsement;
- Five years of successful teaching experience or five years’ experience as a related service provider;
- Prior administrative experience preferred;
- Completion of required training to evaluate teachers preferred;
- Strong background in elementary curriculum and instruction, social emotional learning standards, special education, and the development of IEPs;
- Ability to work well in a professional community with high expectations for students and schools;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with students, staff, and parents;
- Must be detail oriented, flexible, and able to work independently;
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
- Starting salary of $67,000, including Board paid TRS;
- Salary is commensurate with experience;
- Employee assistance program offered to employees and their immediate family members.
Application Procedure: Submit application on-line www.district130.org
Cook County School District 130 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.