JobID 12049 : Study Table Coordinator (#1981243)
Job Title: Study Table Coordinator
Building Locations: Various
Supplemental Pay Range: High School $2,500.00 per semester/ Middle School $1,250.00 per semester
The Study Table Coordinator must possess strong planning and organizational skills to setup study tables before or after school for their designated building. Study Tables will be held 1 hour each day Monday- Thursday, either before or after school, based on each building’s bell schedule. They will monitor and facilitate each study table session, while coordinating academic tutors for students.
The Study Table Coordinator must demonstrate the ability to work well with a diversified population and exhibit a high degree of personal and professional initiative in order to be able to complete the required tasks and assignments without close supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (May not include all duties performed)
- Provide leadership and competency in the recruitment, selection, assignment, and retention of qualified and motivated academic tutors
- Coordinate with various universities, colleges, and community organizations to support the recruit
- Completes weekly written summary of study tables and student progress
- Submit weekly attendance sheets
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Comprehensive knowledge of school system organization and mission, goals and philosophy, and the activities of the Board of Athletic Control
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing with a high degree of integrity
- Capability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, parents, and the community
- Aptitude to follow complex oral and written instructions
- Capacity to work well under pressure with constant deadlines and frequent interruptions
- Ability to operate a computer and basic software used in the school district
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree highly recommended or any combination of training and experience equivalent to the possession of a bachelor’s degree or three (3) years of experience in supervising academic programs or classroom teaching.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION:
Licensed teacher by the Ohio Department of Education
Work requires moderate physical activities required for observations, walking, standing, sitting, and also office activities including operating office equipment, communication equipment, lifting, moving, carrying light equipment, supplies, etc.
Most of the time work involves only exposure to normal, everyday risks; however, some activities may involve exposure to normal risks involved in monitoring, observing or supervising, etc.
Some assignments are subject to completion within strict time lines and involve the potential stress associated with time-sensitive completion of tasks.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER