JobID 2261 : Special Education Teacher Assistant - SXI Program (1-1) (#1981153)
Job | Posted 3 months ago
Pay: $12.65 per hour
Schedule: Monday - Friday / 5.83 hours daily
Applicants for this position must meet the following criteria:
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent. Must also meet requirements of 60 hours of study completed at an institution of higher education; or Associate's (or higher) degree; or pass a competency test (Michigan Test for Teacher - Basic Skills Test or EFT-ParaPro Test - Math, Reading, Writing tests). CNA certification preferred.
- Experience preferred working with special needs students in a SXI classroom setting.
- Must have the ability to follow directions and work with others in a positive manner.
- Must have ability to deal with stressful situations in a calm manner.
- Must have ability to follow through with prescribed behavioral management programs.
- Must possess initiative and creativity with students and their program.
Apply online at https://www.applitrack.com/ghaps/OnlineApp/default.aspx
Scott C. Grimes
Grand Haven Area Public Schools
1415 SOUTH BEECHTREE ST, GRAND HAVEN, MI 49417-2843
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $12,292 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 6%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 18.25
% IEP Students
State Average: 13%
State Average: 199