JobID 11974 : Long Term Substitute Intervention Specialist - Elementary (K-2) (#1980480)
Eaton Community Schools is accepting applications for a Long Term Substitute Intervention Specialist for grades K-2. Applicants must hold a valid Ohio license with appropriate endorsment(s), pass a criminal background check upon request, and meet other employment requirements. Interested Applicants must include a letter of interest, resume and three (3) letters of reference.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Valid Ohio teaching certificate/license.
- Highly Qualified Teacher designation preferred, if applicable.
- Must pass criminal background check.
- Possess high moral character.
- Possess a regular and predictable attendance record, without tardiness.
- Possess ability to work with students, teachers, and administration positively, effectively, and energetically.
- Demonstrate a sincere desire to aid all students and interact with a positive attitude.
- Have ability to maintain a high level of ethical behavior and confidentiality of information about students.
- Possess a knowledge of or experience with handicapped students.