JobID 489 : Part-Time Paraprofessional Position (#1979906)
Position: The paraprofessional will assist the middle school grade classroom teacher. (See attached job description.)
Grade Level: Middle School grade 5th through 8th
Qualifications: Current Paraprofessional license or 1 of the following, which meets the Illinois State Board of Education requirements for Paraprofessionals.
- Associate’s degree or higher
- 60 semester hours of coursework
- High School Diploma or GED and a score of 460 or higher on the ETS Parapro
- High School Diploma or GED and the following scores on the ACT Workkeys:
- Applied Mathematics/Applied Math (with a score of 4)
- Reading for information/Workplace Documents (with a score of 4)
- Apply online by submitting/uploading supporting materials electronically by clicking the link: https://www.applitrack.com/d106/onlineapp/default.aspx?all=1 OR
go to www.district106.net, click "Administration" tab and then "Employment".
- PLEASE NOTE: Any applications sent directly to Board members will be disregarded.