JobID 1779 : Girls' Lacrosse JV Coach (#1975412)
Girls' Lacrosse JV Coach needed to provide instruction that will lead to the formulation of character including moral values, pride of accomplishment, acceptable social behavior, self-discipline and self-confidence. The Girls' Lacrosse JV Coach will instruct student-athletes in the fundamental skills, strategy and physical training necessary for them to realize a degree of individual and team success.
- Valid State of Connecticut Five-Year Renewable Coaching certification or temporary certification
- Previous coaching experience in assigned athletic
- Has knowledge and background in the assigned athletic
- Possesses a strong understanding of the academic mission of the Madison Public Schools and the role athletics pays to support that mission
- High school graduate, 18 years of age with current first aid and CPR certifications