JobID 285 : Behavior Technician (#1974016)
Job | Posted 3 months ago
The Behavior Technician will provide direct ABA services to a student within the school setting.
Part-Time. Number of hours and days of the week to be determined. Pay rate is $20.00/hour.
- Designation of Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) a plus but not required. Training will be provided.
- Has completed a minimum of one year of successful experience in working directly with children with autism and related developmental delays in a home, school, or clinical setting.
- Holds a bachelor’s degree (preferred) in psychology, special education, human development, or a related field.
- Is versed in the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Will complete the 40 hours of Registered Behavior Technician training through an approved provided to meet the RBT designation through the Behavior Analysis Certification Board within a year of employment.
- Possesses experience in providing skills instruction and behavior reduction protocols.
- Completes documented evidence of a clear criminal record.
- Holds or is eligible to obtain full ODE licensure and/or an Ohio aide permit.
- Possesses a valid Ohio driver’s license.
Please contact Rachel Krauss at the ESC of Medina County at 330.723.6393 ext. 137.
Esc of Medina County
124 W Washington St, Medina, OH 44256-2244
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,686 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 3%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 16.87
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 294