JobID 866 : Long-Term Teacher (TITLE I GRANT FUNDED) - Youngstown City Schools (#1969840)
Long-Term Teacher (TITLE I GRANT FUNDED)
POSITION Long-Term Teacher (TITLE I GRANT FUNDED)
LOCATION Youngstown, OH 44052
PAY RATE Up to $150 per day
MORE INFO firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mahoning Valley Regional Council of Governments, a partner of Rachel Wixey & Associates, is proud to support Youngstown City Schools for the recruitment of substitute teaching opportunities. Substitute teachers play an important role in our schools by stepping in to make sure that quality education, effective classroom management, and school policy and procedures continue in the absence of the assigned classroom teacher. We are currently recruiting for licensed teachers to support the district in a long-term capacity, specifically supporting Title 1 initiatives at the Elementary level by providing small group/extra support push-in teaching position to provide reading and/or mathematics instruction.
- Support students in greatest need of Title I services based upon multiple, objective, educationally related criteria and assessment.
- K-8 General Education or 1-8 General Ed or K-12 reading endorsement with any other teaching license.
After Hire (Contingent)
- FBI & BCI Background checks dated within 12 months (Cost varies per agency).
- Drug Test (Provided by Organization)
- Position starts 1/6/2020 (or as soon as possible) and goes until 5/22/2020 (tentative)
- Enrollment in State Teachers Retirement System (STRS)
- $120 per day—pay increases to $150 per day after 5 consecutive days