JobID 3721 : Assistant Principal - 2020-2021 School Year (#1965115)
Job | Posted a month ago
TOLLESON UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 214
- A Master’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Valid administrative and teaching certificates as issued by the state of Arizona
- Appropriate successful teaching experience
To assist the Principal in providing leadership in the areas of Educational Programs, Student Conduct, and Operations and Resources.
- Administers school and district policies and regulations as needed, including assurance of due process.
- Coordinates related communications/conferences with students, teachers, and parents
- Facilitates school programs including athletics, extracurricular, co-curricular, etc.
- Supervises teachers and evaluates classroom instruction
- Organizes and implements school, district, and state assessments
- Assesses, organizes and oversees the use of school resources (staff, equipment, facilities)
- Provides for an inclusive and safe student environment
- Oversees collection of data and required reporting
- Assists in selection, hiring, and evaluation of staff members
- Maintains student records in accordance with district, state, and federal requirements
- Supervises students, athletics and activities including school and non-school hours
- Performs other tasks as assigned by the Principal
The usual and customary methods of performing the job’s functions require the following physical demands: some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling; and some fine finger dexterity. The job is performed in a somewhat clean and healthy environment.
Responsible to: The Assistant Principal is directly responsible to the Principal of the school.
Term of Employment: 11-month contract. Salary as determined by the Administrative Salary Schedule as approved by the Governing Board.
Evaluation: Performance of this position will be evaluated in accordance with provisions of the Governing Board Policy on evaluation of administrative personnel.
Tolleson Elementary District
9401 W Garfield Road, Tolleson, AZ 85353
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $8,651 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 6%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 23.13
% IEP Students
State Average: 12%
State Average: 143