JobID 585 : Bus Aide-Part Time (#1964261)
Bus Aide Part Time
The Bus Aide assists in providing safe transportation to help students enjoy the complete educational program of the school district. To accomplish these tasks, the Bus Aide works closely with the staff and administration of the district. Responsible to: Director of Transportation Payment rate: Salary based on Transportation Pay Schedule
Qualifications: 1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Health and Inoculation Certificate on file in the central office (after employment offer is made).
3. Desire to continue career improvement by enhanced skills and job performance.
Physical Requirements/Environmental Conditions: 1. Requires prolonged sitting.
2. Requires physical exertion to manually move, carry, pull, or push heavy objects or materials.
3. Requires stooping, kneeling, bending, turning, reaching, climbing and balancing.
4. Extensive travel required. 5. Must work indoors and outdoors during the school year.
6. Must work in noisy and crowded environments, with numerous interruptions.
7. Must work in and around dust, fumes, and odors.