JobID 7221 : Anticipated Instructional Aide Special Education/Resource (#1962104)
Job | Posted 3 months ago
Effective Date(s): 01/02/2020
Staff Needed: One (1) Anticipated Opening Position Instructional Aide Special Education
- Have a minimum of sixty (60) undergraduate college credits.
- Have ability to relate to and work with disabled children.
- Have excellent integrity and demonstrate good moral character and initiative.
- Exhibit a personality that demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills to relate well with students, staff, administration, parents, and the community
- Assist the students with all instructional and non-instructional task as assigned by the teacher.
- Assist the student with the preparation of all materials and books.
- Participate in appropriate in-service and workshop programs and attend any required meetings.
- Display ethical behavior in working with students, parents, school personnel, and outside agencies associated with the school.
- Protect confidentiality of records and information gained as part of exercising professional duties and use discretion in sharing such information within legal confines.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing, with staff, students, parents, administrators and the community
Salary: As Per Negotiated Contract
Initiator: Nicolette A. Thompson
- Meet such alternatives to above qualifications as the Superintendent may find appropriate and acceptable
- Pending budget availability
- All postings are open for ten (10) consecutive days following the date or until filled
Paterson Public Schools
90 DELAWARE AVENUE, PATERSON, NJ 07503
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $19,422 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 5%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 12.25
% IEP Students
State Average: 16%
State Average: 345