JobID 234 : Full Time Bus Driver (#1961804)
Job | Posted 3 months ago
TITLE: Bus Driver
- Must be able to pass required annual physical examination.
- Demonstrate driving proficiency with a safe and accident free driving record.
- CDL with Passenger Endorsement
- Any other alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
REPORTS TO: Transportation Director/Bus Garage Supervisor
JOB GOAL: To provide safe and efficient transportation so the students enjoy the greatest possible advantage from the district’s educational and extra-curricular program.
1. Obey all traffic laws.
2. Observes mandatory safety regulations for school buses.
3. Maintains discipline when students are on the bus.
4. Reports undisciplined students to proper authority.
5. Keeps assigned bus clean.
6. Keeps assigned schedule.
7. Checks bus before each operation for mechanical defects.
8. Notifies proper authority in case of mechanical failure or lateness.
9. Discharges students only at authorized stops and provide assistance across highways and roads.
10. Exercises responsible leadership when on out-of-district school trips.
11. Transports only authorized students.
12. Reports all accidents and completes required reports.
13. Adheres to the rules and regulations of the district.
14. Attends district approved in-services, workshops.
15. Other duties as may from time to time be assigned by supervisor.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Length of employment to be determined by Supervisor.
Substitute and activity drivers will be assigned by the Transportation Director/Bus Garage Supervisor on a per trip basis and remuneration will be along established Board Guidelines
EVALUATION: Performance will be evaluated in accordance with the provisions of the Board’s policy on evaluation of support staff.
FLSA Status: Nonexempt
Fremont County School District #14
638 Blue Sky Highway, Ethete, WY 82520
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $18,706 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 3%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 12.38
% IEP Students
State Average: 14%
State Average: 274