JobID 1180 : Personal Care Assistant (PCA) - Learning Support Classroom - Howe Elementary School (#1961142)
The Mt. Lebanon School District is seeking an individual for a permanent paraprofessional position as Personal Care Assistant (PCA's) in a learning support classroom at Howe Elementary School.
The personal care assistant works 7 hours/day 185 days per year (weekends and summers off), earning either $13.03 or $13.28 per hour. See attached job description for specific responsibilities and duties.
These positions are eligible for fringe benefits after successful completion of a 90 day probationary period.
- Health insurance plan:
- Affordable cost
- Most in-network provider services are covered at 100%, no deductible
- Low co-pays for most prescription drugs
- Dental and vision insurance plans at no cost to you
- $40,000 in life insurance at no cost to you
- Enrollment in PSERS pension programs
- Paid time off (sick and personal days)
In order to be eligible for this position, the applicant must meet one of the following criteria:
- Have completed at least two years of postsecondary study, or
- Possess an associates degree or higher, or
- Meet a rigorous standard of quality as demonstrated through a State or local assessment.
ADDITIONAL EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS
In order to be eligible for employment in the Mt. Lebanon School District, the following are required upon an offer of a position:
Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151)
Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Record Check (Act 34)
FBI Federal Criminal History Record (Act 114): Visit www.pa.cogentid.com for information and locations of fingerprint sites.
Act 126 Child/Student Abuse Recognition and Reporting
Arrest or Conviction Form (PDE 6004) (Act 24)
School Personnel Health Record
Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Information (Act 168)