JobID 17358 : Science (#1960146)
A teaching vacancy exists in science at Geneva Middle School North.
* Proper Illinois licensure in science at the middle school level
* Passion for working with middle school students
* Ability to work collaboratively with other teachers, support staff, and parents
* Willingness to develop talents and skills as a lifelong learner
* A person committed to the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct
Additional information about Geneva School District #304, the application process, and the selection procedures that will be used to fill this position can be accessed by logging onto the District #304 website at www.geneva304.org.
Interested candidates must complete the Kane County Human Resources Consortium online application process and upload the necessary application materials to the Kane County Regional Office of Education.
Candidate interviews will begin asap.