JobID 17351 : Learning Behavior Specialist (#1960115)
A Learning Behavior Specialist teaching position exists in District #304 for the 2020-2021 school year. (2 positions available)
* Proper Illinois teaching certification
* Passion for working with high school students
* Ability to work collaboratively with other teachers, support staff and parents
* Willingness to develop talents and skills as a lifelong learner
* A commitment to the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct
Additional information about Geneva School District #304, the certified staff application process, and the selection procedures that will be used to fill this position can be accessed by logging onto the District #304 website at www.geneva304.org.
Interested candidates must complete the Kane County Human Resources Consortium online application process and submit the necessary application materials to the Kane County Regional Office of Education by the application deadline.
Do not send or drop off application materials to the building or at the District Office. Send all application materials to the Kane County Regional Office of Education. Do not contact the school regarding this vacancy.
Candidate interviews will continue until a suitable candidate is found.