JobID 185 : Instructional Assistant (#1959206)
- Minimum: $14,960.00
- Maximum: $23,128.00
Minimum Duty Days:
- 187 days
- Instructional Support Pay Ranges
- Pay Grade 1
- 2019-2020 Workday Schedule
- Possess a high school diploma or its equivilant, AND
- Meet one of the following qualifications:
- Completion of an Associate's Degree or higher degree from an accredited institution.
- Possess 48 semester credit hours from and accredited institution.
- Successful completion of a rigorous training program approved by the Superintendent.
- The primary purpose of this position is to provide highly qualified instructional support for the teacher. The instructional assistant assists the teacher in the preparation of classroom activities and administrative requirements. This position works under the supervision of a certified teacher.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both in written form and orally.
- Posses technical skills necessary to perform essential job requirements, such as adequate knowledge of subject matter, sound teaching methodology and effective discipline techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and harmoniously with administrators and other staff.
- Treat all people with dignity and respect.
Deadline For Applying:
- Until Position Filled
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, marital or veteran status, the presence of a medical condition, disability or any other legally protected status.
An Equal Opportunity Employer