JobID 182 : Child Nutrition Worker (#1959166)
- Minimum: $13,350.00
- Maximum: $19,279.00
- Auxiliary Pay Range
Minimum Duty Days:
- 183 days
- 2019-2020 Workday Schedule
- Ability to read and understand instructions for maintenance and safety procedures.
- Ability to read and understand recipe instructions.
- Ability to perform duties of the position under direct supervision.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and harmoniously with administrators, other teachers, students, parents and other staff.
- Ability to understand food preparation and safety instructions.
- Working knowledge of kitchen equipment and food production processes.
- Ability to operate large and small kitchen equipment and tools.
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic operations.
- Ability to work on a team.
- Treat all people with dignity and respect.
- Previous experience working in food service, preferably a school cafeteria.
- Ability to follow and convey verbal and written instructions in English and Spanish
- Food Handler's Permit
Deadline For Applying:
- Until Position Filled
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, marital or veteran status, the presence of a medical condition, disability or any other legally protected status.
An Equal Opportunity Employer