JobID 1957 : Maintenance Employee (#1955691)
Job | Posted 3 days ago
An Immediate Opening in the Maintenance Department for the 2019-2020 school year
- Starting salary $20.53 per hour
- Preferred general working knowledge of; carpentry, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and grounds keeping.
- With a minimum of 2 years experience in the maintenance field. District is willing to do some training.
Job Duties Include:
- Preventative Maintenance of school buildings and grounds
- Weekly rotation of emergency on-call duty
- Maintain school buildings and grounds in top condition, ordering appropriate parts to fix or repair all equipment
- Perform preventive maintenance, troubleshoot and repair equipment, order and install appropriate parts throughout the district. This includes all exteriors and interiors of buildings and school grounds.
- Must be able to prioritize and complete daily assigned work orders and preventative maintenance in a timely manner.
- Snow removal and grounds keeping are part of the position
Notice of Non-Discrimination-public notice: It is the policy of the Fairfield Community School District not to illegally discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, disability, religion, creed, age (for employment), marital status (for programs), sexual orientation, gender identity and socioeconomic status (for programs) in its educational programs and it its employment practices. There is a grievance procedure for processing complaints of discrimination. If you have questions or a grievance related to this policy please contact the district’s Equity Coordinator, Chuck Benge, Director of Curriculum Fairfield Community School District ACT Center Central Office, 403 South 20th St., Fairfield, IA 52556 Telephone: (641) 472-2655 Email: email@example.com
Apply online at fairfieldsfuture.org
Fairfield Comm School District
403 South 20th Street, Fairfield, IA 52556
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $12,236 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 5%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 14.24
% IEP Students
State Average: 13%
State Average: 213