JobID 966 : 2019-20 ROP Teacher-AHS TV Production/ Cinema (#1954193)
Job | Posted 2 months ago
Number of Openings (At Time of Posting):
Length of Work Year:
10 months - please visit our website to view the District Calendar
$40,632-$72,974 annual full-time salary (initial placement based on education &/or experience); visit our website to view the ROP Employee Salary Schedule.
Requirements for Applying:
- Supplemental materials such as transcripts, letters of recommendation, score reports, etc. are optional but helpful in evaluating your candidacy. If you would like to provide any supplemental materials, please attach them to your online application. Do not send them separately.
- Must possess valid CTE credential with experience in industry sector. Preferred candidate to have industry/teaching experience in the related subject.
- For complete and specific credentialing information, please view CCTC's leaflet (CL-888) by visiting their website at www.ctc.ca.gov.
- Preference may be given to candidates with prior teaching experience.
- The Salinas Union High School District is accepting applications for this full-time ROP Teacher vacancy available for the 2019-20 school year.
- Please get to know our District and its schools by visiting our website.
- Ideal candidates will immerse themselves in SUHSD culture and traditions, therefore they must be willing to coach and/or be club advisors.
- Our District has an enrollment of 16,000 students in grades 7-12. SUHSD currently includes four middle schools, five high schools, a continuation high school, an alternative education school, an adult school and ROP facilities.
- For more information, please contact the Mission Trails ROP administration at (831) 753-4209.
Salinas Union High School District
431 W. Alisal St., Salinas, CA 93901-1624
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $11,136 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 21%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 23.63
% IEP Students
State Average: 12%
State Average: 496