JobID 989 : Maintenance IV - Maintenance/High School (#1953921)
BRECKSVILLE-BROADVIEW HEIGHTS CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
JOB ID 989
CLASSIFICATION VACANCY: Maintenance IV
LENGTH OF YEAR: 260 Days
ANTICIPATED HOURS: 8 hrs per day
DAYS: Monday – Friday
Note: position is assigned to second shift December through February.
HOURLY : $13.77 per hr. minimum
START DATE: To be determined
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Related experience
- Must be insurable
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Superintendent and/or Board may find appropriate
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Ability to communicate ideas and directives clearly and effectively both orally and in writing
- Effective, active listening skills
- Must be knowledgeable in the use of a computer
- Organizational and problem solving skills
- Flexibility in assignments
- Training in the proper care and storage of chemicals, e.g., OSHA/PERRAC training
- Ability to read and understand verbal and written instructions, written warnings and labels
Applicants must apply on-line at www.bbhcsd.org. Once at our district’s web site click on the “Departments” link, then “Human Resources” link, then “View Open Positions” link. Locate this job posting and click on “Apply”. This posting will remain open until the position is filled.
Important Note: If you already have your on-line application submitted in the system you need only to go back in and designate your interest for this specific position. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Christina Pruchnicki at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 4006. Thank you.
Pre-placement drug screening may be required.
NOTIFICATION DATE: December 10, 2019
The Brecksville-Broadview Heights Board of Education is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion, age, handicap, disability or national origin in employment and in the educational programs and activities that it operates.