JobID 12709 : Food Production (#1953917)
Okemos High School
9:30 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. Total 3.25 Hours
Hours will fluctuate depending on lunch schedule.
RATE OF PAY: Internal MEA Rate BB or External EduStaff Rate
- Operate Combi Ovens
- Prepare potato items, chicken products, and other items
- Wash and clean combi racks daily at the end of use
- Cash when needed
- Serve lunch during high school lunch, when needed
- Complete food production record
- Work in dish area
- Keep work area clean, sanitized and organized.
- Assist in areas where needed, per High School Supervisor and/or Assistant Director
- Assist with putting stock away
- Order food that is prepared in the area
- Valid ServSafe Certificate within the first 60 days of job award.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Good math skills.
- Can read and follow written and verbal directions.
- Correctly completes all required food production reports.
- Ability to work in extreme temperature, humidity and congested work area and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to complete repetitive hand and wrist motions.
- Must be able to coordinate multi-tasks at once.
- Relates well with students, staff and parents.
- Displays a positive attitude in all phases of personal conduct.
- Proficiently operates Point of Sale System.
Interested parties in the above vacancy must submit written letter of interest, resume and a copy of the valid ServSafe certificate address to:
Food & Nutrition Office, FSD, 4406 Okemos Rd, Okemos, MI 48864 by 4:00 p.m. (ET), Tuesday, December 17, 2019.