JobID 2841 : WIDA ACCESS Test Administrators (Temporary) (#1945125)
Job | Posted 4 months ago
Title: WIDA-ACCESS Test Administrator
Reports to: Executive Director for Federal Programs
- Previously worked in a certified or classified position within a school or school system.
- Fluent in the English language.
- Previous experience administering North Carolina or other standardized tests preferred.
- Attend test trainings facilitated by the Testing & Accountability Department and the Title III Department of the Chatham County School System
- Work directly with the Executive Director for Title III Instruction and the ESL Program Facilitator to assist in administering the ACCESS test to students
- Follow all North Carolina Test Administrator ethical requirements
- Part-time Temporary Position
- Hourly rate based on years of service in Grade 61 (Certified Pay Rate) or Grade 56 (Classified Pay Rate)
- Term of employment is from January 27, 2020 - February 28, 2020
The preceding job description was designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job.
Chatham County Schools
369 West St, Pittsboro, NC 27312
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $8,494 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 7%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.55
% IEP Students
State Average: 13%
State Average: 565