JobID 2641 : Before Care Program - Morning Lead Care Provider (#1941510)
Job | Posted 4 months ago
Before Care Program – Morning Lead CARE Provider
Location: Bradley Gardens School
Position is for mornings during each day in which the program is available.
- Sixty (60) college credits
- Experience working with children
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Required criminal background check and proof of US citizenship or legal resident alien status.
The Lead CARE Provider reports to the Before and After Care Onsite Program Manager.
The Lead CARE Provider engages in onsite supervision of the school-based program and communicates with all stakeholders to ensure a safe environment for students and efficient operations of the program.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Ten-month, hourly rate contract.
The Lead CARE Provider shall be evaluated by the Before and After Care Onsite Program Manager, in writing, at least once each year. The evaluation shall be based in part on the performance of the responsibilities indicated in this position description and Board policy.
- Provides on-site supervision of the program in the absence of the Program Manager.
- Assists in planning and implementing programs and activities.
- Maintains a safe environment for all students at all times.
- Performs food service activities such as distribution of snacks and maintaining a sanitary environment, and is continually aware of special dietary needs of students including food allergies.
- Ensures general clean up and housekeeping of all areas used.
- Enforces rules for behavior.
- Takes proper attendance.
- Communicates with parents or guardians regarding a child’s emergency or illness, discipline issues, or other topics as needed.
- Reports any unsafe facility conditions.
- Maintains confidentiality in all areas of assignment.
- Assumes other duties and responsibilities incidental to the position or as assigned by the Onsite Manager or designee.
- Adheres to all district policies and regulations, including but not limited to:
- Support Staff Member/School District Reporting Responsibilities – 4159
- Physical Examination – 4160
- Substance Abuse – 4218
- Electronic Communications between Support Staff Members and Students – 4283
- Sexual Harassment – 4352
- Harassment, Intimidation, and Bullying - 5512
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Interested applicants should apply on line at www.brrsd.org, "Employment Opportunities".
Bridgewater-Raritan Regional School District
836 Newmans Lane, Martinsville, NJ 08836
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $19,422 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 5%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 12.25
% IEP Students
State Average: 16%
State Average: 345