A full-time school psychologist vacancy exists at the Geneva Middle School South for the 2019-2020 school year.
* Appropriate Illinois licensure for a school psychologist
* Passion working with middle school students
* Ability to work collaboratively with other teachers, support staff, and parents
* Willingness to develop talents and skills as a lifelong learner
* A person committed to the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct
Additional information about Geneva School District #304, the certified staff application process, and the selection procedures that will be used to fill this position can be accessed by logging onto the District #304 website at www.geneva304.org.
Interested candidates must complete the Kane County Human Resources Consortium online application process and upload the necessary application materials to the web site as soon as possible. Interviews will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.