General Music Long-Term Substitute
A long-term substitute teaching vacancy exists in General Music at Mill Creek Elementary School for a portion of the 2019-2020 school year (9/25/2019-10/21/2019).
* Proper Illinois certification in general music at the elementary level.
* Passion working with elementary students
* Ability to work collaboratively with other teachers, support staff, and parents
* Willingness to develop talents and skills as a lifelong learner
* A person committed to the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct
Additional information about Geneva School District 304, the certified staff application process, and the selection procedures that will be used to fill this position can be accessed by logging onto the District 304 website at www.geneva304.org.
Interested candidates must complete the Kane County Human Resources Consortium online application process and upload the necessary application materials to the Kane County Regional Office of Education by the application deadline.
Candidate interviews will begin immediately.