After-School Club Leader
Job | Posted a year ago
Education Products and Services
Position Title: After-School Club Leader. 21st Century Community Learning Center (21st CCLC)
Employment Category: Non- Exempt/Part-time
Function: Youth Development Specialists are responsible for planning and carrying out activities in support of the program’s goals and objectives.
Hours: Monday through Friday (3:00-6:30PM). September 2019- June 2020
Compensation: $15 per hour
Qualifications: High School Diploma, Some College credits preferred. Ability to pass background and drug screen.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in classroom management while implementing specialized activities in areas such as academic enrichment, positive youth development, and health and fitness;
- Increasing students’ career and college readiness by offering high-quality remediation activities in core academic areas such as reading and mathematics, enrichment activities including arts and culture, youth development experiences, and physical activity;
- Infusing social, emotional, and character development into the program as a means to impacting positive student behavior;
- Serving as a member of a team committed to helping young people build on existing assets to make positive choices about their health and well-being, academic achievement and interaction with others;
- Designing and implementing programs for youth and parents, including those to be operated on evenings.
- Utilizing a case management approach in assisting and supporting identified students through advocacy, evaluation, planning, care coordination, working with school staff and more.
- Other duties as assigned
Community Charter School of Paterson
75 Spruce Street , Paterson, NJ 07501
At the following locations
Elementary School Campus
75 Spruce Street, Pater , Paterson, NJ 07501
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $19,422
% ELL Students
State Average: 5%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 12.25
% IEP Students
State Average: 16%
State Average: 345