Substitutes: Teachers and Nurses
*Criminal History/Fingerprinting required by NJ http://www.nj.gov/education/educators/crimhist/
*Must have 60 college credits (to apply for sub cert), Current Substitute Certificate, or NJ Teaching License
Once you have completed Criminal History/Fingerprinting process/Online Sub Application, please gather the required paperwork below
CHERI ANDERSON, in Human Resources at (609) 893-8141 (+9+)ext 1019 or firstname.lastname@example.org will contact you for an appointment to complete the additional paperwork for subbing at Pemberton.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BRING WITH YOU TO YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Criminal History New/Archive/Transfer receipt printed from online.
- Original Fingerprint receipts from IdentoGO/MorphoTrust (not required if archiving or transferring only)
- Driver’s license
- Social Security card (in legal name….needed for IRS purposes)
- A copy of your latest Mantoux test (TB) results within the last 6 months. (The test can be obtained free of charge from the High School Nurse on Mondays, Tuesdays or Wednesday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and you must be able to return 2 days later to have the test read and the nurse will provide you the results to bring us.)
- A voided check OR a direct deposit authorization form from your bank.
- For substitute Teachers only: a copy of your NJ Teacher Certificate or a current Substitute Teacher Certificate (see below for requirements to obtain).
*b) A money order or certified check in the amount of $125.00 made payable to NJ Commissioner of Education. The Certificate is issued for a five year period.
Once you have met to fill out the Pemberton Township Substitute Application, then you will be placed on the upcoming Board of Education Agenda to be approved. Once you have been board approved, and your criminal history has been approved, you will then attend a mandatory Substitute Orientation. Upon Completion of the orientation, you will be able to start substituting.