Language Arts Teacher - long-term substitute
A long-term substitute (8/19/2019-9/30/2019) language arts teaching position vacancy exists at Geneva Middle School North for the 2019-2020 school year.
* Proper Illinois teaching certification in language arts at the middle school level
* Passion for working with middle school students.
* Ability to use student assessment data to improve student achievement
* Ability to work collaboratively with other teachers, support staff, and parents
* Willingness to develop talents and skills as a lifelong learner
* A person committed to the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct
Additional information about Geneva School District 304, Geneva Middle School South, the certified staff application process, and the selection procedures that will be used to fill this position can be accessed by logging onto the District 304 website at www.geneva304.org.
Interested candidates must complete the Kane County Human Resources Consortium online application process and upload the necessary application materials to the Kane County Regional Office of Education by the application deadline.
Do not send or drop off application materials to the building or at the District Office.
Candidate interviews will begin immediately.