Substitute Kids Plus After School Program Activity Leaders; multiple positions available
Posted 3 months ago
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience working with children 5-12 years of age
- Good human relations and communication skills
- Ability to be flexible to meet the needs and interests of children
- Reliable transportation
- Substitutes employment is at an at-will basis. However, work is usually available five days per week, and it’s possible to work up to forty (40) hours per week as a Substitute.
- Questions about this position should be directed to Director of Kids Plus Erika Marion at (217) 351-3719.