21st Century Learning Center Interventionist Waterloo
Job | Posted a month ago
In accordance with Article 10, Section B, of the Master Agreement, you are hereby notified of the following vacancies:
21st Century Learning Center Interventionist
Arborwood or Waterloo
A 21st Century Learning Center Interventionist believes:
- All students are capable of learning, problem solving and thinking at high levels.
- All students should feel valued, safe and successful.
- All students should experience personally meaningful learning experiences and choices.
- Families need to be engaged in their child’s learning.
- Two hours daily including 32 weeks per year, 6 weeks in summer
- $32.75 hourly rate
Site Coordinator shall assist in the school-age program director in all of the following:
- Developing, implementing, and evaluating program and center policies
- Administering day-to-day operations, including being available to address parent, child, and staff issues.
- Monitoring and overseeing staff
A 21st Century Learning Center interventionist must:
- Hold a valid teaching certificate
- Facilitate small-group targeted intervention in literacy and/or math
- Have knowledge of intervention strategies to support all learners, including English Learners
- Foster an environment of discourse and respect
- Understand how to use student data to inform and differentiate instruction
- Maintain digital progress monitoring and summative student achievement records
- Work collaboratively with other educators to give and receive feedback around student instruction
Application, Cover Letter, Resume and Supporting Credential Files should be completed and submitted via the Monroe Public Schools website, https://www.monroe.k12.mi.us/index.cfm, Employment Opportunities Link, AppliTrack
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATION
The Monroe Public School District is an equal opportunity employer and complies with the Michigan Civil Rights Act and Title IX Guidelines.
It is the policy of Monroe Public Schools not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, disability, religion, height, weight or marital status in its programs, services, employment, or any other activities. For information contact the office of the Superintendent of Schools, 1275 N. Macomb St., Monroe, MI 48162, 734-265-3010.
Monroe Public Schools
375 Monroe Turnpike , Monroe, CT 06468
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $20,481
% ELL Students
State Average: 7%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 12.29
% IEP Students
State Average: 14%
State Average: 479