ANTICIPATED English/Language Arts Teacher
Springfield Local Schools
ANNOUNCEMENT OF CERTIFICATED VACANCY
(2019-2020 School Year)
Position: ANTICIPATED English/Language Arts Teacher
Location: Springfield Middle School
- Valid and appropriate teaching certificate/license from the State of Ohio in English/Language Arts. Minimum requirement is 4-9 certificate/license.
- Recent teaching experience in general education classroom at the secondary grade level preferred.
- Knowledge of the Ohio Standards Teaching Profession.
- Knowledge of academic content standards and state tests.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate technology into the curriculum, including GAFE and Web 2.0 tools.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with students, parents, teachers, counselors and administrators.
- Willingness to meet the needs of all students (e.g. at-risk, high achieving, special education).
- Willingness to work in school sponsored and school related activities.
- Experience working with a culturally diverse student population preferred.