Substitute Nurse (RN) - multiple positions available
5. Once human resources has verified that your references have been returned, you will be sent two emails:
A current State of Alaska registered professional nurse license (RN) is required.
Applicants must sign up in advance for the substitute/temporary employee online orientation.
In order to sign up for orientation, please follow these steps:
1. Complete and submit an online application, paying particular attention to the information provided in the references section.
2. Provide at least three professional references, two of which must be from current or previous supervisors. Please provide valid email addresses for your references, as they will be sent the reference form via email. We do not accept family members or friends as references. As soon as you submit your application, a reference form is sent via email from email@example.com.
3. You are responsible for monitoring the return of completed reference surveys. To do so, log into your Frontline Applicant Tracking (AppliTrack) account and click on the references section. References that are listed as "Incomplete" have not been returned and may require additional follow up from you. Add more references as needed.
4. Go to the link below and fill out the Google form to sign up for online orientation.
- First email: New hire paperwork, your login information to Canvas, HR processing schedule and information on next steps.
- Second email: An electronic background check, to be completed as soon as possible.
7. Once all courses and paperwork are complete, please bring the following to human resources during the processing times specified in the first email:
- certificates of completion
- completed new hire paperwork
- $49 for fingerprints - we accept cash, check, credit cards, or money orders
*Applicants must complete orientation and be approved by human resources prior to working.
Work Year: on-call as needed
If there are ways we can support you in becoming a district employee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.