Job | Posted a year ago
TITLE: Bus Driver
- Valid Driver’s License to drive a school bus
- Such additional health and age requirements as the Board may require
- MUST HAVE CURRENT CDL with S, and Air Brake endorsements.
REPORTS TO: Transportation Director
By providing safe and efficient transportation so that students may enjoy the fullest possible advantage from the district’s curriculum and extracurricular program.
- Obeys all traffic laws.
- Observes all mandatory safety regulations for school buses.
- Maintain discipline when students are on bus.
- Reports undisciplined students to the proper authority.
- Keeps assigned bus clean.
- Keeps to assigned schedule.
- Checks bus before each operation for mechanical defects.
- Notifies the proper authority in case of mechanical failure or lateness.
- Discharges students only at authorized stops.
- Exercises responsible leadership when on out-of-district school trips.
- Transports only authorized students.
- Reports all accidents and completes required reports.
- Enforces regulations against smoking and eating on the bus.
Wayne Township Pubilc Schools
551 Valley Road , WAYNE, NJ 07470
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $19,422
% ELL Students
State Average: 5%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 12.25
% IEP Students
State Average: 16%
State Average: 345