High School Social Studies/Psychology/Government Teacher - Long-term substitute teacher
A Social Studies/Psychology/Government long-term substitute teaching position (8/19/2019 - 12/20/2019 exists at Geneva High School for the 2019-2020 school year.
* Proper Illinois teaching certification in Social Studies/Political Science endorsement
* Passion for working with high school students
* Ability to use student testing data to improve student achievement
* Ability to work collaboratively with other teachers, support staff, and parents
* Willingness to develop talents and skills as a lifelong learner
* A person committed to the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct
Additional information about Geneva School District 304, Geneva High School, the certified staff application process, and the selection procedures that will be used to fill this position can be accessed by logging onto the District 304 website at http://www.geneva304.org.
Interested candidates must complete the Kane County Human Resources Consortium online application process and upload the necessary application materials to the Kane County Regional Office of Education by the application deadline.
Interviews will begin immediately.