Math Teacher - long-term substitute
There is an opening for a long-term substitute (8/19/2019-11/26/2019) Math Teacher at Geneva Middle School North for school year2019-2020.
* Proper Illinois teaching certification in Math Education
* Passion for working with middle school students
* Ability to work collaboratively with other teachers, support staff, and parents
* Willingness to develop talents and skills as a lifelong learner
* A person committed to the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct
Additional information about Geneva School District #304, Geneva Middle School North, the certified staff application process, and the selection procedures that will be used to fill this position can be accessed by logging onto the District 304 website at http://www.geneva304.org.
Interested candidates must complete the Kane County Human Resources Consortium online application process and upload the necessary application materials to the Kane County Regional Office of Education by the application deadline.
Interviews will begin immediately.