Job | Posted a year ago
- An earned master's degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Marriage and Family Counseling or related field from an accredited institution.
- Three (3) years within the last five (5) years of successful experience as a mental health clinician post completion of graduate studies, working with families, individuals, and/or groups.
- Valid Florida License in one of the following discipline(s): Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy or Mental Health Counseling.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills as required for the position.
Must have 3 years experience post Masters. Must be licensed in Mental Health Counseling, Social Work or Marriage and Family Therapy.
Broward County Schools
600 SE 3rd Ave. , Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301
At the following locations
600 SE 3RD AVENUE , FT LAUDERDALE, FL 33301
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $9,274
% ELL Students
State Average: 10%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.29
% IEP Students
State Average: 13%
State Average: 4,431